University of Sheffield Photo Soc

Campus Tour Job

Hi everyone, the University is looking for a photographer for a campus tour for new members of staff. The tour will be held Tuesday the 19th March at 12.30 – 2.00pm. This will be an unpaid opportunity, however it will be a chance to enhance your portfolio especially as the University intends to use these photos for publicity on their new induction webpages and other media.

If interested please fill in the following form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDUxWUVlRUQ4UnM4UUtCdDI4SmdoTUE6MQ#gid=0
I’m not sure if it is possible but would there be a way for the photographer to be quite discrete? The reason I ask this is that we don’t want to overwhelm new starters feeling like they’re being hounded by a paparazzo on their first event at the University (they might actually enjoy being photographed!). Of course there is only so much that can be done as photo’s still need to be taken so don’t worry if not.
I’m emailing to enquire whether you’d be interested in taking some photos for a campus tour for new staff members that I am organising.
The date I intend for this to run will be 19th March but this is subject to change. If you would be happy to send someone, I’ll confirm the details as soon as I have done so myself!
This will be an unpaid opportunity but it would be a chance for one of your members to enhance their portfolio especially as we intend to use these photos for publicity on our new induction webpages and other media.