Jan 25, 2011
We’ve got details through of a competition by the London Street Photography Festival.
The brief is “candid, un-staged photography which captures, explores or questions contemporary society and the relationships between individuals and their surroundings” and you can enter five to eight entries, along with a biography and description of your work.
There’s an entry fee of £12.50 and entries close on 28th February. It’s open to all students aged 18 and over, living in the UK and studying on any full or part time course at a UK institution.
Six finalists will receive
- A workshop with celebrated street photographer Nils Jorgensen
- Portfolio review and print making workshop with Photofusion
- All expenses paid group exhibition at a prestigious venue in King’s Cross, London during the festival
- Exhibition launch event with industry guests
- Student Award catalogues and £100 book voucher from Blurb
One overall winner will receive
- An Olympus PEN camera worth over £500
All entrants receive a free voucher valued at £28.95 from Blurb to publish their own book.
P.S. They’re doing an exhibition of Vivian Maier’s work in July!