Nov 18, 2013
I will email out about this weeks meeting later but before that I have a volunteering offer for a few people:
The Orchid fund (a fund set up to help students who are the first generation in their family to have the opportunity to attend university or higher/specialist education) is looking to run a photography workshop on Saturday the 30th of November (a week from this sat) between 330 and 530 in the afternoon. They would like a couple of volunteers to run this with them, as they don’t have as much experience in phototaking. If you are interested in taking part in this then email us and we will get it sorted.
Secondly, the society has received an email offering some camera equipment for sale. The list is below, please contact Stuart Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. He would like to sell as a whole rather than seperately, and is looking for offers around £1000.
- Nikon D7000 camera body (shutter count ~2500), including box and all original documentation/software.
- Tamron 18-270 mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD superzoom lens (~18 months old) plus lens cap and hood
- Tamron 90mm f2.8 SP Di Macro Lens (~18 months old) plus lens hood
- Nikon 50mm f1.8 D AF Lens
- Jessops 360AFD Digital Flashgun for Nikon (guide no. 36)
- Polaroid flash offset bracket and 1m flash extension cord
- Two GENUINE Nikon batteries plus charger
- Cokin-fit Filter holder, including adaptors for all lens sizes
- 3 Neutral Density filters (0.2, 0.4, 0.6OD), plus three graduated grey filters plus carrying wallet
- Graduated Orange, Blue filters plus carrying wallet
- Jessops 52mm circular polariser filter
- UV, Circular Polariser and FLD filters in 62 mm and 52 mm plus carrying cases
- Nikon fit macro spacer rings (allows you to turn any lens into a macro lens)
- Kata DR467i Backpack