University of Sheffield Photo Soc

More Jobs

Hello All,

So comes that time of the evening where i get organised again. There are 3 jobs up for grabs at the minute, 1 volunteeer and 2 paid:

The first volunteer job is taking casual photos at the post graduation reception at the Mercure Hotel, for the english department. This will be on the 16th of July, please email Gary Wood at g.c.wood@sheffield.ac.uk .

The first paid job is this friday, and involves taking photos at a club night at the Fez club. Pay is negotiatable, please email ap_white@hotmail.co.uk to find out more.

The second¬† job is a wedding on the 6th of October. The pay is currently under negotiation, but is going to be upwards of ¬£15 an hour for 6 hours plus additional hours for editting. General wedding photos are wanted for the first 3 hours, and in the evening the client would like the studio kit set up so that guests can have photos taken for the guestbook. Please email the photosoc account (as the google form normally used isn’t working) with your name, contact details, relevent previous experience, a link to your portfolio and anything else you would like to say about why you should be the one doing this job.

Photolove,

Tom

One Response

1. php12adr says:

Dear Tom,
    I am interested to work as a volunteer as well as I can work for payed job. I would like to develop my skills, please let me know if you can appoint me.

Thank you.

Regards
    Je
    07404135235