University of Sheffield Photo Soc

PhotoSoc GlenCoe trip

Hey guys,

For anyone who has registered there interest and who has not replied/received the follow up email.

I send the email below out last week asking for replies and I have only had about half the people reply so I assume I have the wrong email for you. If you could reply YES or NO ASAP, then I will have your email address and we can start to get sorted.

First of all thanks for your interest, it looks like there will be roughly 24 people coming on the trip. I’m planning to book the bank street lodge in the centre of Fort William (http://www.bankstreetlodge.co.uk/). For three nights (19-21st April) that will be £45 and we’ll be getting a minibus there and back. The maximum total cost should be around £130 but it should be less (£115 or so) it depends if we can fill the minibus. I’ll keep you informed and if we can make any savings and they will obviously be passed onto you. In order to book the minibus and to get accurate numbers we’ll need to collect a deposit in the next week or two. The deposit will be £30, I’ll organise a time to collect it towards the end of the week.

For now I need you to confirm your attendance by reply to this email asap so I know we have your correct contact details and begin to book accomodation etc.

Andrew
PhotoSoc Social Sec