Jan 29, 2010
Darkroom sessions have started again!
Group 3: Fri 5th Feb: 12:00pm-1:00pm: 4 Places
Group 2 (Printing): Thu 4th Feb :11:00am -12:00pm: 4 Places
Group 2 (Developing): Thu 4th Feb: 10:00am-11:00am: 4 Places
Group 1 (Printing): Tue 2nd Feb:1:30pm-2:30pm: 4 Places
Group 1 (Developing):Tue 2nd Feb:12:00pm-1:00pm: 4 Place
Book using our website, tada!
Equipment is now being collected from it’s use over the Christmas Holidays, so if you’re itching to borrow:
- a Nikon 50mm AF-D F1.8
- a Canon 400d w. 18-50mm Kit lens
- a Canon 430EX II Speedlight.
- a Canon 50mm F1.8 II.
- one of TWO YES TWO Olympus Film OM10s with either a 50mm F.18 or 28mm F2.8 lens.
- a big silver-gold-white magic reflector.
- one of TWO tripods..
- Wireless flash triggers for use on any hot-shoe camera with a up to two flashes..
- Approaching Photography by Paul Hill (book) <--- this is a winner of a book generally.
…book using our website!
And… in the Source: we’ve 3 or 4 issues of Digital Photography magazine with DVD and several issues of National Geographic full of glorious photos, which is better than a photography magazine because it’s not about photoshop half the time. SO. Spend your lunch hours in the source with a magazine and fill yourself with inspiration, knowledge and food.